Concur, a part of SAP, imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. By connecting data, applications and people, Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spend wherever and whenever it happens. Concur services adapt to individual employee preferences and scale to meet the needs of companies from small to large, so they can focus on what matters most. The company serves more than 30,000 clients representing more than 27 million users in over 150 countries.
The Client Support Analyst I provides resolution to customer issues that are escalated through all access channels. The support is often consultative and addresses basic to intermediate service related issues. The Client Support Analyst I applies subject matter expertise in the area of Expense processing.
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking Spanish is preferred.
- Receive client inquiries via all access channels (Clarity, Email, Phone) regarding product functionality or problems; research with the client to fully diagnose the issue then develop creative solutions and respond within established timelines.
- Direct the team’s workflow and client engagements to ensure a high level of client satisfaction with Support.
- When appropriate provide consultative guidance to customers towards the resolution to their service issue.
- Act as a point of escalation to resolve complex issues and/or reassign cases to ensure rapid resolution to client issues.
- Logically diagnose and resolve basic to intermediate issues, or determine resources required to resolve
- Establish and report a set of metrics and dashboard that reports on accomplishments and forecasts outcomes.
- Routine maintenance, troubleshooting, and development.
- Proper escalation and routing of customer issues and requests.
- Communicating issues with IT and PD to resolve urgent or escalated issues when needed.
- Evaluating incoming and existing tasks and routing them to the appropriate team.
- Utilize various methods of retrieving logs and locating logs manually if needed.
- Effectively manage expectations that are set with customers.
- Maintain accurate, high-quality and timely documentation for all steps and activities undertaken in order to resolve client issues/questions.
- Escalate unresolved client issues as necessary to ensure timely resolution.
- Read and interpret log files and stack traces.
- Routinely update the client, following SLA guidelines, on active issues to gain additional information or to advise of status.
- Interface with other Concur departments as necessary to resolve customer issues.
- Maintain working knowledge of products including new releases and new products.
- Be aware of and comply with all corporate policies.
- Be able to be on-call during some holidays and some weekends for emergency issues.
- Familiarity with customer service and support for software or other information technology products.
- Monitor group caseload, escalate or reprioritize cases as necessary, monitor case progress, provide guidance to analysts, and coordinate supplemental training.
- Monitor and process flows to ensure that client cases are progressing through the workflow.
- Serve as a mentor to team members on general Support tasks and processes.
- Review SLA metrics and raise attention to other management teams in Support when the team is failing to meet the SLA guidelines.
- Collaborate with Function Leads to help ensure client concerns are addressed with appropriate priority.
- Serve as a first level of escalation and work directly with clients on escalated cases and concerns.
- Regularly interface with other Concur departments to resolve customer issues and to develop and define processes.
Education, Experience & Training required:
- Associates degree in a technical field or equivalent experience (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- One or more years of troubleshooting software/hardware issues.
- One or more years in a role interfacing with customers
- Travel industry knowledge is preferred but not required.
- Ability to pass a background check
Job Specific Knowledge and Specialized Skills:
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills, including persuasion and documentation skills
- Ability to think logically
- Ability to plan and to prioritize
- Ability to deliver results and meet SLAs in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with Windows OS, basic security and its built-in applications.
- 1 or more years of experience in working in enterprise PC/Mac LAN/VPN environments
- Experience in utilizing a CRM system to track and resolve issues