MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for modern women of purpose. How? By delivering luxury-quality clothing via a seamless, direct-to-consumer stylist experience.
Who are we?
We’re a varied group of go-getters who are all passionate about reimagining the way women shop and dress for work. We have a validated market and die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, and a whip-smart and energetic team. We take our work (but never ourselves) very seriously. We’re data obsessors who like nice clothes.
We aim to create a revolutionary experience for our customers, who love great style but have minimal time to shop. Our key differentiator is our hyper-personalized customer service and sales model: an at-home try-on at the core of our ecommerce platform, and we want you to be on the ground floor of building that experience.
Who are you?
You want to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial fashion environment where you can get a taste of everything; no task is above you or below you, and you’re excited to learn and be challenged. You are thoughtful in two senses of the word: you think strategically and critically, and demonstrate enormous consideration for the needs of those around you. You have the flexibility to work some weekends and holidays.
What will you do?
- Deliver exceptional service to our customers over email and phone
- Create thorough records of customers’ phone inquiries to communicate messages to the Customer Experience team
What skills do you have?
- Excellent people skills and positive, polite demeanor
- Incredible organizational skills and a proven track record of execution on tasks
- A ruthless pursuit for an error-free world (e.g. no typos)
- An ability to connect, feel empathy for, and interact easily with those around you
- Enjoy a creative stylist position with flexible and remote hours
Hours 40 hours/ week, remote based Rate $15/ hour