The Customer Success Guru role challenges and supports you, so that you can help empower entrepreneurs around the world through live chats, phone calls, and emails. Working remotely allows you to join a growing tech company, without relocating. Although we’re spread across various countries and timezones, it doesn’t feel like it. We’ve invested in small teams, so you have the personal connections and tools to thrive in your role here. After all, we help businesses thrive and grow, so we want you too as well!
A few more details:
We keep it real – It’s not just tech support, but people support. It won’t always be easy, but if you’re resourceful, ask questions, and enjoy having genuine human conversations, you may have just found your dream team.
We’re business coaches – We don’t just solve problems, we help businesses grow and thrive. Our team doesn’t do pushy sales, but we do strive for needs based sales solutions to help merchants get on the right Shopify plan to scale their business and succeed.
We’re lifestyle focused – Day-to-day you’ll get to do fulfilling work, support entrepreneurs, and make a real impact.
We’re forever learners – We are obsessed with personal development, growing and never settle of mediocrity. We’ll support you to achieve your goals, learn new skills, and level up.
We work together – We may not be in the same cities, but we work like we are. We leverage our unique backgrounds to empower each other and foster a community where all people can feel a sense of belonging. We’ve invested in small remote teams and strong communication tools to ensure you have the resources to succeed in your role at Shopify — no matter what city you are in!
You’ll get to:
- Have a huge impact on merchant businesses and lives.
- Solve problems.
- Learn how to run your own store first hand.
- Teach people about the platform.
- Interact with entrepreneurs from all over the world.
- Be yourself.
You’ll need to (in no particular order):
- Be proficient with technology.
- Be comfortable working from home.
- Care about the details.
- Be a good communicator.
- Have strong reading & writing skills.
- Be an active listener.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be empathetic.
- Have a stable internet connection.
It’d be great if you have, but not necessary:
- A background or interest in business, marketing, retail, or sales.
- Ran or had exposure to running a business or being an entrepreneur.
- Previous experience working in technical support in an SaaS or equally software-driven environment.