Stella & Dot Family Brands (Stella & Dot www.stelladot.com, KEEP Collective www.keepcollective.com, and EVER www.everskin.com) is a mission-driven global social selling platform company that spans women’s lifestyle categories. To date, our brands have helped Independent Business Owners earn over $450 million in flexible income. Our mission is to give woman a modern way to earn flexible income that works when they do and helps them create a life they love. Our positive and inspiring community goes beyond business and offers life coaching and recognition to fuel the personal growth and development of our community.
Stella & Dot Family Brands is a private and profitable company with investors that include Sequoia Capital. Our story and products have graced the pages of prestigious business and fashion press ranging from The Wall Street Journal, the New York Times to Vogue.
Stella & Dot is headquartered in a beautiful office in Brisbane, California, just south of San Francisco, and Operations facilities based in Groveport, Ohio. Join us for this fast-paced, exciting adventure. Learn more about us at stelladotfamily.com.
Our name says it all, we are in the delight business! As a Delight Agent, you will ensure an enjoyable customer and Ambassador experience while assisting with real- time questions via phone, chat or email. Position offered is Seasonal with potential for direct hire after a probationary period review.
- Deliver consistently delightful customer service over the phone and in writing
- Use your judgement to do the right thing and resolve issues on the first contact
- Be resourceful in navigating multiple systems to identify solutions and document all interaction through back-office programs.
- Consistently meet established standards for productivity and quality in phone, chat, and email.
- Work as a team and become an expert in all things Stella & Dot
- Occasional overtime and/or weekend shift as needed
Traits of a Delight Agent:
- Adapts well to frequent change
- Respectable use of judgement
- Empathetic, positive demeanor in all interactions
- Three or more years of experience in customer service and/or retail.
- One year of experience in call center environment
- One year of direct sales experience preferred
- Experience working in a team environment preferred
- Minimum 35 WPM typing speed
- Prior remote setting experience a plus!
Skills and knowledge required:
- Exceptional written and verbal skills required
- Proficiency with MS Office products required (Outlook, Exchange, Word, Excel)
- Experience with utilizing Google Suite products
- Demonstrated experience providing resourceful solutions to resolve problems
Proficiency with call center management systems