CareMessage is looking for a product marketing manager to join a mission-driven team changing the healthcare landscape for underserved patient populations.
As the first Product Marketing Manager at CareMessage you will work closely with our VP of Product to drive product strategy, adoption, and user engagement. This is an ideal role for someone who has been in a Product Marketing role at a technology-focused enterprise company for over 4 years and has demonstrated an ability to ideate, create, and execute product go to market strategies.
You will be required to roll up your sleeves and lead initiatives from the ground up, while also becoming a key advisor to our founders and leadership team on market trends, roadmap and feature prioritization. You will regularly communicate the product vision and goals, represent the product internally and externally, and conduct market research.
Previous experience in healthcare is preferred, but can be supplemented with other experiences with underserved populations. You will need to be organized, detail oriented, and have excellent time management skills. You will also need strong written, verbal and visual communication skills, ideally with a keen eye for good branding and design. Since we are a small and diverse team, you should be able to work independently and collaboratively with people from a variety of backgrounds.
Within 1 month you’ll…
- Learn the product inside and out
- Build a general understanding of our users and their needs
- Understand the market landscape, key players, and how CareMessage differentiates
- Understand the buyer persona and end to end customer lifecycle from the time customers get to our website to when they use our product
Within 3 months you’ll…
- Be the spokesperson for our team internally and externally, ensuring we deliver consistent product positioning and messaging
- Drive product strategy by reviewing user feedback and identifying trends
- Collaborate with internal teams to coordinate product go to market schedules and develop necessary collateral, training, marketing, and data-driven evaluation criteria
- Develop team-wide product marketing plans and materials, including formal buyer personas and customer buying journey. Map collateral and materials to the stages of the buyer’s journey.
Within 6 months you’ll…
- Become an internal product advocate, working cross functionally with Sales, Engineering, Operations, etc.
- Oversee go to market strategy and continuously develop strategies that drive user adoption
- Support cross-functional internal teams with the creation of communication strategies that drive a cohesive experience in the customer lifecycle from onboarding to usage and retention
- Conduct regular analysis of our competitor landscape, track industry changes, and share insights on new market growth opportunities
CareMessage is a nonprofit organization using mobile technology to make underserved populations healthier. Healthcare organizations use CareMessage’s patient engagement platform to remind, inform and educate over 1 million patients about primary care appointments, preventive care screenings, and disease self-management. Founded in 2012 at Stanford University, CareMessage has raised nearly $20 million from Google.org, William K. Bowes Jr. Foundation, Pershing Square Foundation, Y Combinator, the Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation, Echoing Green, and others in an effort to build technology to solve problems in healthcare.
- Profile in Morgan Stanley‘s “Perspectives in Philanthropy” magazine
- Partnership with major health system featured in The Dallas Morning News
Growth and Impact: