Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values – Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself – serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our monthly Hackdays, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
Solve for what’s next—at PagerDuty.
Solve for what’s next—at PagerDuty. We are in search of a Recruiting Operations Program Manager to build and drive core foundational, innovative, and high priority recruiting programs, processes, and projects to enable global scale and efficiency. This role will report directly to the Director of Recruiting Operations, and will partner directly with the VP of Recruiting, Recruiting Leaders, Operations team, and other stakeholders around the company to implement processes and programs to accelerate recruiting at PagerDuty during this next phase of growth. The Program Manager will focus on program delivery and improvements using Agile methodologies to continuously iterate and drive change. Our focus is to deliver an efficient, productive and scalable global recruiting model. You will be part of an experienced, collaborative, and fun Talent Acquisition team that is passionate about PagerDuty’s success.
- Facilitate process discovery workshops to support a larger global operations initiative to understand current state programs, variance and drivers and synthesize ways to improve existing programs and fix pain points
- Create a culture of agility on the Recruiting team through deploying the aspects of Lean Start Up and Agile methodologies.
- Program Manage TA Wide initiatives globally, including but not limited to: inclusive hiring frameworks, employee referral program reboot.
- Create, implement, and maintain the internal mobility strategy for PagerDuty
- Research and architect the Recruiting Tools strategy in partnership with Recruiting Operations Manager.
- Partner with members of the operations team to create dynamic recruiting metric dashboards and analytics
- Responsible for creating and maintaining overarching recruiter enablement framework and calendar, partnering closely with talent branding, and operations manager
- 2-5 years of Program Management experience
- Experience as a full life cycle recruiter and HRBP preferred
- Solid knowledge of corporate business operations and the ability to translate business needs into recruitment strategies and actions.
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence others while working in a cross functional environment, including senior members of the business
- Experience leading cross-functional projects with demonstrated expertise in leading without authority to achieve results
- Experience working in a global role with stakeholders from multiple regions
- Experience leading process optimization transformation, leveraging process mapping tools and systems, and data analytics
- Self-Starter that thrives in a collaborative, fast paced, ambiguous and autonomous work environment.
- Ability to understand TA challenges and create processes and programs to help the team scale Loves solving complex problems
- Possesses high competencies in critical thinking and communication/interpersonal skills.
- Strong consultative skills and executive presence
PagerDuty offers:Competitive salaries and company equity Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family, cell phone allowance and moreLife assurance and income protection Retirement Pension PlanGenerous parental leave
Paid holidays (25 days) in addition to 8 paid stat holidays and ample sick leave
Paid employee Volunteer Time – 20 hours per year
Monthly company wide hack days PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer.
PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status. PagerDuty is commtted to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email [email protected] and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.