ModSquad is currently seeking an energetic, proactive Project Manager to join us on the Vimeo Project! Vimeo is a unique project in that it’s many smaller projects that fit into a very collaborative (and giant!) canvas. The PM for this role must not be afraid of humility, challenges, and must also be on a constant improvement mindset.
What you will do:
- Support a group of very talented mods in customer service with a focus on professional development leading to lateral growth.
- Assist with team recruiting, training, and performance management
- Be willing and able to handle customer tickets
- Oversee a team schedule to make sure all shifts are filled
- Perform weekly and daily quality and productivity checks for all Mods
- Work with Mods as an escalation point to troubleshoot issues and solve problems
- Communicate clearly and consistently to the team and supervisors any changes, updates, or relevant information
- Promote team collaboration, drive professional growth, and inspire innovation among the team by working closely with your management counterparts
- Work with data significantly to tell the story of what we are attempting to fix, address, or propose
- Be proactive in addressing trends, issues, or suggestions
- Assist in Knowledgebase article and workflow creation/updates
- Assist in macro creation/updates
Required Skills, Experience, and Work Mentality
- You are currently working at a Lead or higher level within ModSquad
- You are familiar with Zendesk and Zendesk Management. (Zendesk Insights & Explore is a huge plus!)
- You can work 40 hours per week
- You understand basic to moderate technical troubleshooting. Much of what we do is technical in nature
- You are a team player and can work well within a multi-tiered, multi-team setting.
- Titles are unimportant to you – you have no problem jumping in as needed and are driven to improve the project.
- You are compassionate and empathetic while still holding Mods to exacting standards to ensure that they reach above their best!
- You aren’t afraid of being given directions daily but are also willing to share your ideas on how to improve things
- You are highly data-driven and understand not only the importance of metrics but also how to interpret them.
- You are a proactive communicator – and can do so comfortably to both Mods, other (A)PMs, AMs, and the client.
- You have a Kaizen mindset (“How can we make this better?”) at all times.
To Apply: Click the “Apply For This Job” link on this page.
Requirement: Remote patch management and endpoint security software installed by ModSquad
All interested parties will receive a response within two weeks.