Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure – revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to manage the real time compute infrastructure that is used to power our real time meeting platform. You will be driving operational excellence of the Zoom infrastructure through tooling and automation and will be working closely with our international teams to ensure the platform is constantly running at the highest level. This position has the opportunity to be remote or based out of a Zoom office that is located nearby.
- Build, deploy and upgrade our real time compute infrastructure
- Ensure our systems are continuously monitored and running efficiently
- Partner effectively with our teams on shared technologies
- Configure tooling for system scalability, ensure we have capacity for future growth
- Be the point of contact for our highly sensitive environments
- 4+ years of relevant System Administration
- 4+ years in a production PCI/HIPAA/FedRAMP environment
- 2+ years of functional configuration management
- Strong automation mindset and a passion for root cause analysis and strategies to mitigate issues
- Experience installing, configuring, and monitoring CentOS/RHEL systems
- Experience with performance tuning and debugging scalability issues of real time servers and applications
- Excellent communication and people engagement skills
- Proficient with python and shell scripting
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms like Amazon AWS
- Experience with Ansible Automation tooling
- Experience in hybrid cloud environments
- Experience with RedHat IDM and other RedHat tools
- Experience with Tomcat, Nginx, and other open source web technologies
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools like Zabbix, Splunk, Nagios, etc.
Zoom Video Communications Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2019
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company Compensation 2019
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company Happiness 2019
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2019
- Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Diversity on Comparably.
- Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Professional Development on Comparably.
- Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Overall Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/zoom-video-communications
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!