Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to help Webflow grow to millions of users! This role on our Product Growth team will partner closely with engineering, product, and data science to improve Webflow and engage users.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or Remote
As a Senior Product Designer on Product Growth, you’ll …
- Develop a thorough understanding of our customers through research and tie their problems and needs to business impact
- Explore complex problem spaces, generate multiple solutions, rapidly iterate, and evaluate tradeoffs in partnership with product.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to develop hypotheses and design experiments that help users feel incredible with Webflow
- Deliver high-fidelity UI and UX specs to clearly communicate requirements to your team’s engineers
- Contribute your design thinking skills to other areas of the platform (education, marketing, customer success, etc.)
That said, these responsibilities are just the start – we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you. This isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role’s responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Product Designer on Product Growth if you:
- Engage in divergent thinking, broadly exploring and rapidly iterating on solutions
- Possess a proven ability to empathize with and build solutions for users
- Are a natural experimenter, eager to try and learn from failures
- Are curious and eager to learn and expand your skill set
- Are able to effectively organize and communicate your thoughts to teammates and across the organization
- Are able to manage a project autonomously
- Have past experience designing growth experiments
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of a role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Product Designer, Growth and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!