Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to help us find, attract, engage, and hire the best product management and design talent around the world, and you can expect to help hire for engineering and other departments as needed. You will create equitable hiring processes that are an extension of what it is like to work at Webflow by communicating openly, keeping DEI at the forefront of everything you do, and all while practicing extraordinary kindness.
About the role
- Location: US remote
- Full time exempt
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you’ll …
- Develop collaborative relationships with hiring managers to understand hiring goals and develop recruiting strategies to effectively meet them
- Source, process manage, evaluate, and close a diverse and high-performing set of candidates for a variety of roles across our product management and design teams
- Act as an advocate for candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback
- Work with the Talent team on a variety of projects that supports the whole team’s goals (e.g. training, employer brand work, sourcing strategies, metrics)
- Continuously evaluate the efficacy of our processes and drive operational improvements and efficiencies to help up level our team
- Share your knowledge and experience with other members of the team
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Technical Recruiter if you:
- Proven ability to recruit senior level product managers and designers in an intentionally fast environment
- Possess a consultative style with communication and influence skills that advances the experiences of hiring managers and candidates alike
- Have a proven approach to sourcing and engaging with a diverse pool of qualified candidates; advocacy for diversity, equity, and inclusion in this role is a must
- Are adaptable and collaborative — when goals change, you quickly flex from experience and know when to take the lead and when to support the asks of your team
- Are passionate about talent funnel metrics and can support the manager of talent in setting and tracking KPIs and OKRs
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of a role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Technical Recruiter and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You’ll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.