Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Here at Trello, we celebrate the many ways we work. With a team of around one hundred, we connect from Atlanta coworking spaces, forests, by Hawaii beaches, from our headquarters in lower Manhattan, and many other locations.
Hundreds of thousands of enthusiastic people use our web app every single day. We’re always excited to hear from talented developers, eager to help us push the limits of what Trello does. If that interests you, read on to learn more about the role!
- Work directly with product managers, designers and developers to refine and ship features to over 30 million Trello users.
- Proactively optimize client and server code to ensure testability, stability and high performance.
- Adapt and iterate quickly based on user feedback and product metrics.
More about you:
- You have experience using CSS to style user interfaces.
- You have experience building or modifying RESTful APIs.
- You have experience writing unit tests for your code.
- You have a desire to work at any level of the stack.
- You get excited about taking on tasks that are outside your comfort zone.
- You’re passionate about working together with a team to solve customer problems.
- You aren’t afraid to take on less glamorous work if it helps the team accomplish their mission.
- You value progress over perfection and have a track record of shipping value to customers.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.