Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure – revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
- Developing and maintaining a good working relationship with internal stakeholders
- Managing assets through the security lifecycle, integrating security into areas from provisioning to decommissioning
- Lifecycle activities include but are not limited to inventory and monitoring of all assets with our CMDB systems
- Liaison directly with Operations, and Infrastructure teams to create and maintain compliance standards that meet security control objectives.
- Configuration of vulnerability management tools, including scan areas and schedules.
- Tracking vulnerabilities from identification to remediation and verification
- Accurately documenting vulnerability statuses as they moves through the vulnerability management stages
- Work with internal stakeholders to prioritize and remediate vulnerabilities
- Grow with the position and accept new responsibilities as your experience and knowledge expand
Requirements – Must Have:
- Critical/logical thinking skills
- BS in computer science, or like discipline
- 3+ Years of experience in Information Security with responsibilities in vulnerability management
- Experience developing and reporting vulnerability metrics
- Experience managing vulnerability management tools such as Qualys and Nessus
- Basic knowledge of AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience working within a Governance Risk and Compliance System
- Proficiency with Linux (Red Hat or CentOS preferred)
- An understanding of the vulnerability identification, analysis, and scoring standard Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS), as well as Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE)
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed (infrequent travel)
Requirements – Good to Have:
- Ability to manually verify vulnerabilities
- Experience working within NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, or similar security frameworks
- Project Management skills
- Scripting skills in one or more languages
- Technical writing skills
- Security Certifications: Sec+, GSEC, SSCP, CISSP
- Other Certifications: ITIL
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!